Freethoughts Forum

This is a place, where people like me can place their free thoughts to share. This is made possible by the wonderfull people at Blogger.com, whom I want to thank very much. My name is Dharma Rahkonen. I invite you all to post your thoughts,and share. and to read those of others. If you are a Freethinker, then you are part of this club. have fun and create and think FREELY to your heart's content. love Dharma

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, California, United States

I am a woman of many and diverse interest, I believe in people everywhere in the world and I believe in the rights of man.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

It's my birthday

Well,

It is my birthday and I'm thirty years old today. Something I'm proud of for sure. I look at the past thirty years, there have been dificult times to be sure, but there have been many many more happy moments and times. Time to is not so much behind for me, but ahead, and life is not short and getting shorter, but vast and full of things to do and see. I'am a happy person. If I were to die tomorow, Id die knowing I have helped many people, that I made a diference in some lives and that I worked to further respect and love for man kind by man kind.

But there is yet so much to be done, so much to accomplish and so much to enjoy. I thought of a poem for today, gotta be fast cause a friend is comming to fetch me.

I'm thirty today
and tomorrow life
extends endlessly before me
time to live yet
the adventure of the unkown awaits me
I'm in love with Nature
and it seems to love me back.
I'm in love with life
and in all it's miracles
I admire the most
humanity.

I'm proud of the human race
and proud of the human soul
man's inhumanity to man
pales next to man's compation and love
there is more of it than you can expect
if you look for it, you can find it

For thirty years I've searched for it
and thrity years have been rewarded
abundace of love
abundance of life,
merryment, et all
thank you all for bein alive
to share with me
the beauifull things of life.

Dharma