Freethoughts Forum

This is a place, where people like me can place their free thoughts to share. This is made possible by the wonderfull people at Blogger.com, whom I want to thank very much. My name is Dharma Rahkonen. I invite you all to post your thoughts,and share. and to read those of others. If you are a Freethinker, then you are part of this club. have fun and create and think FREELY to your heart's content. love Dharma

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, California, United States

I am a woman of many and diverse interest, I believe in people everywhere in the world and I believe in the rights of man.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Newest poem

A Poet's words
to heal the soul
to light the darkened roads
to freshen one's world
to cheer the lost
to hail the storng
to sing the songs
of ages long gone
and the fortunes
of ages to come

Dharma Ibarrar-Reyes

By the way, Dharma Rahkonen and Dharma Ibarra-Reyes are one and the same